Monday, March 1, 2010

Unhappy Hipsters

Unhappy Hipsters: It's Lonely in the Modern World

This site has had me legitimately LOL-ing for about the past hour and I intend to get back to it as soon as possible.

The blog author of Unhappy Hipsters has taken photos from other credited sources which show seemingly tortured and lonely individuals living in exceedingly trendy and modern homes. They have added their own supremely witty captions to accompany them and the combination is an unmatched chuckle fest.

At this time, I am not sure who the author of this blog is, but I offer him or her a tremendous number of the kudos I currently have in stock.

Suffice it to say, "The octopus was full of judgment" is only one of the many phrases which had me giggling uncontrollably. I encourage everyone to take a look! Truly priceless stuff.




The Octopus was full of judgment.

No comments:

Post a Comment