Monday, March 1, 2010

Jai Don't H8

Hey, remember li'l Jai Rodriguez from "Queer Eye for the Straight Guy"?

I know I do.

He has been a longtime inclusion on my short list of honorary celebrity boyfriends. I used to think he was cute as a button, but in recent years he has segued into looking outright dreamy.

Which reminds me, I need to workout.

I stumbled across this yummy photo of Señor Rodriguez the other day, which is a portrait from Adam Bouska's fantastic No H8 campaign.

The No H8 Campaign is a photo project and silent protest created by celebrity photographer Adam Bouska and partner Jeff Parshley in direct response to the passage of Proposition 8.

The campaign started with portraits of everyday Californians who support Marriage Equality and soon rose to celebrities, military personnel, brothers and sisters, law enforcement, lesbian mothers, directors, politicians, newlyweds, and more. Photos feature subjects with duct tape over their mouths symbolizing their voices not being heard and "NO H8" painted on one cheek in protest.

If you want to support or learn more about the campaign, check out the Official Website or become a fan of No H8 on Facebook.

But coming back to my dreamy Puerto Rican-Italian lov-ah for a moment... He's remained quite the busy bee since QE. He's appeared on multiple television shows, live performances, and a few films. I kinda wanna see this little gay movie he was in last year. It looks cute!


No comments:

Post a Comment