Saturday, August 29, 2009

Unforeseen Obsession: Pogo

In previous posts, I have mentioned both Pogo's "Alice" track which I loved as well as my enjoyment of the main theme from the classic film Chitty Chitty Bang Bang.

Well, this little genius Pogo has brought the twain together! And I couldn't be happier about it.

Below you can watch the video made by a fan to accompany his track (titled "Drunk in the Mat Mobile") using excerpts from Chitty Chitty Bang Bang. I have been listening to this track on my iPod obsessively the last several days. Along with his piece entitled "Scrumdiddlyumptious" which was made with sound clips from Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory.

Pogo's work brings me endless delight. You can hear more of his music and download it by Clicking Here!

Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment