Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Heart-On Your Sleeve

As most of you are aware, I work for the Pleasure Chest in New York City's West Village. A company I started working for at the West Hollywood location back in 2006.

I occasionally write articles for my dear friend and coworker Lucy Vonne who created and maintains the site SexyBlogtime.com. I write these articles under the pseudonym Phineas K. Rimmington only because that name makes me laugh. It was a toss up between that and Rimmy le Hound!

The most recent addition to these articles is my review of Golden Triangle's Stretch Masturbation Sleeve.

Check it out!

More articles to come soon, but in the meantime you can get caught up on Lucy's postings or on my friend Brandon's postings at TheInqueery.com!

Play safe and play often!

No comments:

Post a Comment