Thursday, July 9, 2009

Unforseen Obsession: Lady Gaga's Paparazzi

I don't know how it happened. I'd heard the song a handful of times. I liked it, but didn't really think twice about it.

I saw the video. I thought it was very intriguing and unique. Didn't think about it much after that. Though it did prompt me to download the song.

Then the other day, while sitting at home listening to my iPod, "Paparazzi" came on. And the next thing I knew an obsession was born. I've legitimately gone insane. I've been listening to the song almost non-stop for 24 hours.

I can only assume that Lady Gaga has employed some kind of subliminal message in the song to alter my mind and heart, because this song now makes me emotional every time I listen to it.

Even now... I can't stop!...

Promise I'll be kind,
But I won't stop until that boy is mine.
Baby, you'll be famous! Chase you down until you love me.
Papa-Paparazzi...




No comments:

Post a Comment