Sunday, June 7, 2009

Tony Awards!

While I was acting like a lunatic on a small stage in Chelsea for my classes at The PIT, Neil Patrick Harris had his hands full hosting Broadway's most anticipated night: The Tony Awards!

Broadway's best and brightest came out to celebrate and vie for the coveted trophy dished out by The American Theatre Wing.

I wish I could've seen it live! But I will have to content myself with offering my sincerest delight and congratulations to iconic stars Liza Minnelli and Angela Lansbury (whom I had the privilege of seeing in Blithe Spirit at the Schubert) on their wins this evening.

I was also thrilled to see wins by Marcia Gay Harden and Geoffrey Rush. Very exciting!

For a full list of winners visit the Official Tony Awards site!

Congratulations to all of the nominees and winners!

Nice work if you can get it... And if you get it... Won't you tell me how...


No comments:

Post a Comment