Monday, April 6, 2009

A Merry Old Soul

The cake you're seeing is an exact replica of what lays beneath my glorious alabaster skin. A frosted mirror of my soul if you will.

My gay, gay soul!

According to my dear friend and fellow member of the Marylebone Cricket Club, Lucy, if I were a cake this is what I would look like.

Well I am not a cake.

But if I were a cake, this is the one I would want to be!

This thing looks outrageously delicious and, upon careful investigation and salivation, I learned that it is also low-fat and low-sugar... For a cake. Except I personally would up the sugar level by adding Fruity Pebbles to the top.

Mmmm... Fruity Pebbles...

My birthday is less than 24 days away (April 30th). I will be 28 years old. And I am not kidding when I say I hope I get a rainbow cake.

And possibly a My Little Pony.

1 comment:

  1. What if it was a rainbow cake in the shape of a My Little Pony..

    ReplyDelete