Saturday, January 17, 2009

Anilingus

By the way...

Here is an article I wrote for my dear friend Lucy Vonne's blog (Sexy Blogtime!) under the pseudonym Phineas K. Rimmington (hence my user name here on Blogspot which I created for this article).

Someone upon reading this article accused me of a misspelling (anilingus vs. analingus). To which I stated that it is not an officially recognized word and therefore either spelling is accuruate or equally inaccurate.

Don't question me...

_______________________________________________________


Anilingus. Rimming. Salad tossing. Ass eating. Whichever of these terms suits you best, two truths hold firm about this erotic oral activity. One is the definition: The licking of the anus. Second is the fact that it feels amazing and is fun to do! As my dear friend, sex educator, model, and burlesque performer Courtney Cruz once said, “I don’t care who you are or what you’re into. A tongue in your asshole feels fan-fucking-tastic!”

Well I’m here to endorse that idea wholeheartedly and let you gorgeous, sexy people know that rimming is not just okay, it is magical. Everyone from Joe Six-Pack to the Hockey Mom want and deserve to be getting their salad tossed on a regular basis. And so do you! So read on and allow me to take you through the facts, preparation, safety tips, technique, positions, and sheer joy of rimming.

To read the rest of my article on Rimming simply LICK HERE!... I mean... Click Here. 0:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment